Simplysave is a website which enables members to access the database of suppliers providing goods and services within various industry categories. It is intended for the use of businesses and in the event that membership is awarded to a client they agree that they will be bound by the terms and conditions contained within this website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing your order with any scheme advertised on the website. Clients should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
In making a transaction through this website Clients are bound by these terms and conditions.
Simplysave uses a session cookie which expires when a visitor leaves the site or closes the browser. We only use temporary session cookies to manage the session/basket/login. We do not capture, use, store or sell our cookie information. Any information is deleted once a user completes the order process or ends the session.
Terms and Conditions
Company refers to Transtrading Ltd whose registered office is situated at Priory House, 2 Priory Road, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 1HH is the owner of this website. Our company is registered in England no: 07722065. This website is owned and administered by Transtrading Ltd
Client refers to any member using the services provided by this website.
Supplier refers to any company, business or firm advertising their services or products on this website.
Intellectual Property means any patent, copyright, design right, goodwill, rights to inventions, know how, techniques, trade secrets, confidential information, trade mark, database right or other intellectual property right subsisting anywhere in the world, whether registered or unregistered;
1. The Client can only access and utilise the services provided by this website in the event that they have been accepted for membership by the Company.
2. When membership has been accepted by the Company a ‘login username’ and password will be provided to the member. This is for the use of the member only and cannot be assigned or transferred to any other member without the written consent of the Company.
3. Upon application for membership the Client must provide a minimum of 2 invoices in relation to the purchase of supplies within the category of service to be applied for. The Company will utilise the same to determine the level of membership to be applied to the Client.
4. The Client agrees to co-operate with the Company who will liaise with credit reference and other agencies with regard to the Clients’ status and submit information accordingly and in line with relevant legislation before membership can be granted. In the event that the Client refuses the Company will refuse the application for membership.
5. Upon acceptance for membership the Company will advise the Client of the cost of membership and membership will be granted upon payment of the total amount of the fee.
6. Membership will then commence for a fixed term of 12 months from the date that the login details are given to the Client.
7. Thereafter membership will be reviewed annually. Four weeks prior to the expiration of the membership the client agrees that Company will extract order reports for the preceding 12 month period to determine the new membership fee.
8. In the event that the Company discovers that the Client, their employees or agents have misused this website in any way, the membership may be terminated without reference to the Client and the Login details cancelled.
9. In the event of such termination, the Company will not be obliged to repay the membership fee.
10 The Client may lodge a written appeal and the Company may undertake an investigation. If the Company agrees to investigate the Appeal the Client agrees to enable them to access all information, whether written, electronic or otherwise to enable them to make a final decision. The decision of the Company is binding.
1. The Client accepts that they contract with the Supplier when placing an order with them and that there is no redress against the Company in the event of dissatisfaction with the goods or services supplied. Any such redress will be against the Supplier only and pursuant to their rights under English Law.
2. The Company accepts no liability in respect to errors that appear on any order placed with a Supplier. The Client accepts that they are responsible for checking and ensuring the accuracy of such an order.
Prices & Quotations
1. Any prices quoted on this website have been provided by the Supplier and were correct at the time of posting. However the Client is warned that prices may change from time to time due to market forces.
1 Payments can be made by PayPal, SagePay, Purchase Order and BACS payment.
2. In the event that the Supplier invoices the Client direct their terms for payment will apply.
3. In the event that the Company has rendered invoices to the Client, the payment must be made within 30 days
4. In the case of any overdue payment, the Company will charge interest and claim compensation for debt recovery and VAT in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 without prejudice to any other rights of the Company and the Client will be required to pay all legal costs incurred by the Company in the recovery of that debt over and above that which the court may order to be paid by way of fixed costs.
5. In the event that the Company incurs additional charges because of the Purchaser their bank, servant or agents the Purchaser agrees to compensate the Company for those charges immediately they are incurred.
1. The Client must not allow any other business to utilise the login and password details that they have been provided by the Company.
2 The Client will ensure that the Company has access to all information they require to enable them to determine whether membership should be given.
3. The Client may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the express approval of the Company.
4. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
1. The Company will endeavor to ensure that all information contained on this website is correct, however, due to the constant change in market forces the Company cannot guarantee it’s accuracy in relation to prices.
2. This website is intended to publish the existence of goods and services provided by other businesses, firms, or Companies providing products or services to businesses and are not intended in any way to act as confirmation of or guarantee of the service or product supplied.
3. The Company is not responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information available through this website meet the Clients’ specific requirements before placing any order with a Supplier.
The End – November 2012